For more information or to place an order call 1-800-200-4228
To remove your name from our mailing list or if you have any questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org / call 1-800-200-4228 or write us at email@example.com
Made in the USA, the ClearWater Mountain personal drinking straw is the most innova- tive water purification system device available today. Removing 99.9% of all waterborne waste and bacteria utilizing a unique filtration system, and it effectively creates fresh water instantly and safely
for you and your family.
The ClearWater Mountain Straw:
Features and Life Saving Benefits
1. Guaranteed to filter up to 1000 gallons
2. Removes – 99.9% of waterborne waste and bacteria
3. Removes Parasites, and other hazardous materials in water
4. Only 3.5 oz weight, durable and can easily carried in a knapsack
5. Operates as simple as “Sipping Through a Straw”
7. Can be used anywhere in the world
8. Easy to clean and reuse- it has specially designed caps that lock top and bottom.
THE CLEARWATER MOUNTAIN STRAW
PURIFIES WATER REMOVING UP TO 99.9% OF ALL POISONOUS MATERIAL
The ClearWater Mountain
personal drinking straw provides
water scavenging capability and fulfils a critical need of sustainability in any situation where clean water is needed!
As campers and climbers, we know that water is weight! At only 3.5 oz. we created this filter to be light, durable, with an ease of operation and portability, to go anywhere you like, the desert, mountains, or any terrain where it is sometimes hard to locate clean drinking water.
The ClearWater Mountain straw, protects
against poisons and all possible infectious
materials, and is guaranteed to last for up to 1000 gallons of extracted water.
There are over a thousand different contaminants known to scientists, here are just some of the contaminants we address:
• pathogenic parasitic organisms
• traces of human waste
• E. coli, mercury and vinyl chloride
• perchloroethylene, or PCE
• Arsenic • cadmium, chromium and lead
• Bugs, sand, dirt, and organic materials
For more information contact us at Straw@AFIUSAGroup.com
This filtration system complies with *NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53 for the reduction of specific contaminates found in drinking water, which are considered hazardous to your health. Click on the link above for a full list of contaminants removed.
*National Science Foundation and American National Standards Institute